Date: 27 May 2021
Category: News
Are you an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen living in the UK or do you know someone who is? You may need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to protect your rights, even if you’ve got a Permanent Residence document. The deadline to apply is 30 June 2021.

Find out how to apply: For any additional help with the application, please contact the Hounslow EU settlement service on 0808 278 7830 or email
Find out here