11am, Wednesday 14 October
This webinar will provide information on the actions you should take to prepare your business for new rules from January 2021 including:
- Preparing for changes to importing and exporting
- Classifying goods manufactured in more than one country
- Checking your goods comply with regulations in Great Britain and in the EU
- Checking tariffs that will apply to goods you import
- Trading with countries outside the EU
- Providing online services
- Transferring personal data between the UK and the EU
- Hiring staff from outside of the UK.
Who should attend: This webinar is aimed at those who run or own retail business and their suppliers, excluding food and pharmaceuticals.
Click here to register