The Flagship Heathrow Business Summit will take place on Tuesday 27th November 2018 at the Hilton London Heathrow Terminal 5. Below are a list of Heathrow’s supply chain who will be promoting their procurement opportunities to meet small and medium sized businesses. Charges will apply to register and attend the Flagship Business Summit.
- The Heathrow Business Summits each provide a great platform for SMEs to get a foot in the door and capitalise on the business opportunities available at Heathrow
- Promote your business to Heathrow’s supply chain through face-to-face appointments on the day
- Meet and network with other businesses visiting the event.
- Meet with the Department of International Trade to explore exporting opportunities
- Meet and network with exhibitor partners including the Local Councils, Chambers of Commerce, Local Enterprise Partnerships, and the Department for International Trade.
- Meet local colleges and universities to support your skills and recruitment needs.
- All exhibitors actively support and guide businesses on how to connect and build trade relations into new supply chains at Heathrow