Cashflow, Terms and Conditions and Getting paid. Aimed at microbusinesses based in the London Borough of Hounslow
About this Event
Date And Time : Thu, 4 June 2020 11:00 – 12:30 BST
**For London Borough of Hounslow based businesses only**
Cashflow, Terms and Conditions and Getting paid , delivered by The Real Business Club
Learn the most up to date knowledge for your day to day finances and make accurate basis for long term financial decisions, even in these times.
Our workshop gives a firm foundation for managing and planning money. Even if you already have a bookkeeper or accountant, these workshops will help you know more about your finances.
Change the way you view your finances and learn to make decisions with confidence.
- Cashflow forecasting even in difficult times
- Understanding different types of costs and why they matter
- Practical advice on getting the best from Terms and Conditions with customers and suppliers
- Pro’s and con’s of software packages
- Have tools to assess your cashflow needs
- Be able to plan ahead on spending
- Make decisions on costs based on real income (or not) over time
- Be able to choose software that is right for you and most efficient