Business Support in Hounslow – The Business Services and Investment team is the business hub of the Council and they want to hear from you whatever your business query. As the saying goes, if they don’t know the answer they’ll know someone who will.
Councils and businesses work together in several ways, whether it’s licensing, premises use, promotional events, procurement or apprenticeships. The job of the Business Services team is to be your port of call for any of the Council business touch points and make sure you get the information or service you need.
Our focus and knowledge of the Council’s services for business covers several areas, including:
- Economic Research (Sector Analysis, Employment Land Use)
- Procurement and accessing supply chains (Hounslow Council and Heathrow Airport)
- Business Support opportunities (training and mentoring)
- Skills Development and Apprenticeships (including the Apprenticeship Levy)
- Business development, planning and grants
- Town Centre cultural events (Community/Arts events)
- Business Licensing and registration
- Co-working spaces, Incubators and Accelerators
- Inward Investment and Tourism
- Public Realm Improvements (developments and regeneration in Town Centres)