IFE 2017 : International Food and Drink Event
IFE 2017 is the UK’s largest and most important Food & Drink trade show. Bursting with inspiration, this biennial exhibition provides an unrivalled opportunity to introduce innovative UK food and drink products to the world’s food industry.
- UK food and drink is known the world over for its quality, safety and provenance. The UK food and drink industry is a success story at home and abroad.
- In 2015, the UK exported £18.14bn worth of food, feed and drink, to over 200 countries and territories.
- Increasing exports is a priority for Government and will allow the industry to become more resilient, competitive and profitable.
- The UK’s growing reputation for high-quality food and drink, with world-leading standards of animal welfare and sustainability will help increase overseas demand for products.
Are you an export ready food and drink company supplying branded products? If so, join DIT at IFE 2017 and benefit from:
- Meetings with specialist food and drink experts from our global network, offering free advice on how to sell to new markets and develop links with potential customers and partners
- The opportunity to grow your export sales by meeting international food and drink buyers from key markets including France, Germany, Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Mexico), India, China, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the US and UAE
- Advice from DIT international experts and trade advisers
- Multiple high-level networking opportunities
Online bookings for 1-2-1 meetings will open in the coming weeks so please visit the event website for updates and details on how to book.
To register to meet with the Department for International Trade (DIT) at this event, please click here or click the register now button at the top of the page.
It is free to participate in the DIT programme of activity at IFE 2017, but please note that you should also register to attend on the IFE 2017 website to avoid paying the £25 on-the-door charge.
For further information, please contact Sophie on the details below:
T: + 44 (0) 20 7034 4848