Speakers to include:
- Professor William Alsop RA OBE – Capital Interchange Way – the Vision.
- Peter Lerner, director for Economy and Environment, Hounslow Council reporting back on MIPIM, the annual European property fair held each spring in Cannes.
- Ed Heppenstall, Ballymore, reporting on Brentford Waterside
- Steve Day, Barratt London, speaking on what Barratts have achieved to date in Brentford and their plans for Hounslow Town Centre
- Chris Richards, Acanthus, presenting on the proposed footbridge linking Brentford to Kew Gardens
12.30 pm – 2.00 pm – Chiswick Business Lunch, sponsored by Ballymore
2.30 pm – 5.30 pm – workshops
6.00 pm – 8.00 pm – drinks and canapés with Cllr Steve Curran, leader of Hounslow Council. The drinks reception is sponsored by Holiday Inn Brentford Lock.
Sponsored by: Barratt London, Ballymore, Holiday Inn Brentford Lock