Workshop facilitator: Bernie O’Keefe
This workshop will cover the people elements of a business:
- Recruitment & Selection: Ensure that you develop the best recruitment practices to enable you to select the right people, whilst adhering to legal requirements.
- Induction & Probation: Learn how to create an effective induction programme, so as your new employee/s can make an immediate and positive impact to your business.
- Managing the Performance of your People: Are your employees performing effectively? If not, what are the concerns and what tools and techniques can you use to improve their performance.
- Team Building: How to build effective teams and utilise their different skills so as they meet the purpose and values of your business.
- Avoiding Costly Employment Tribunals: There are a number of reasons (apart from unfair dismissal), where an employee can take a tribunal claim against an employer. Make sure it doesn’t happen to you by having the right policies and procedures in place
Click here to book your FREE place.