The Business Services and Investment Team at Hounslow Council are delighted to present to you the Business Advice (drop in Session) aimed at small and medium sized businesses.
Come and talk to our Business services & Investment Team for support, advice or help on a range of services:
- Procurement and accessing supply chains (Hounslow Council and Heathrow Airport)
- Business Support opportunities (training and mentoring)
- Skills Development and Apprenticeships (including the Apprenticeship Levy)
- Business development, planning and grants
- Town Centre cultural events ( Community/Arts events)
- Business Licensing and registration
- Co-working spaces, Incubators and Accelerators
- Inward Investment and Tourism
- Public Realm Improvements (developments and regeneration in Town Centres)
Where to find us
Venue : Bell Square ( Hounslow) near the careers coach.
Time : 12 pm – 2 pm
Dates : Monday 10th July & Monday 17th July 2017
No appointment needed – just drop in!
Please note this is a trial service that we are offering for SMEs in Hounslow and depending on the feedback and demand, we will look to extend this service permanently.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com