The largest town Centre in the borough, Hounslow is a busy Metropolitan centre, serving the widest catchment, extending into other parts of west London.
Features in Hounslow
- Treaty Centre and Blenheim Centre : Two managed shopping centres with well-known brands including Debenhams, Next and H&M
- Hounslow High Street Market : A 24 stall street market which is already thriving and bringing new visitors to the town.
- Bell Square : Hounslow prides itself on its cultural diversity. Bell Square, a new outdoor arts space, has become an important events and meeting place, where everyone can come to see some of the best outdoor performers in the world, for free.
The regeneration of Hounslow town centre is a key priority for LB Hounslow and its partners, lying at the heart of our emerging plans and strategies. The current upgrading of the streetscape and public realm will help us to achieve our aim of promoting Hounslow as a business location, providing workers with an attractive environment where they can enjoy what the centre has to offer.
- Promoting the regeneration of Hounslow town centre, with reference tot he Hounslow Town Centre Masterplan
- Improving the quality of retail offer in Hounslow, while also boosting the range of other activities to offer diversity
- Enhancing the links to sustainable transport modes, particularly Hounslow mainline and Hounslow Central stations
Transport and Road Links
The town centre is well served by public transport with two tube and one mainline rail stations. It is also connected by several bus routes into the residential hinterland and neighbouring centres. It is served by three train stations – Hounslow Central and Hounslow East on the Piccadilly underground line and Hounslow Mainline to Waterloo Station ( South West Trains).