Do you care about the health of your business? And/or are you interested in exploring a new marketplace?
If so, there are two initiatives to provide innovation support to London SMEs jointly funded by Brunel University London and the European Regional Development.
Both conferences are FREE and will take place at Brilliant Restaurant (72-76 Western Road, Southall, London UB2 5D2). In addition to industry and professional speakers, we are pleased to announce two keynote speakers from the Mayor’s Office:
Rajesh Agrawal – Deputy Mayor Business | GLA
Dr Onkar Sahota – Chair | GLA Health Committee
The details are below:
Are you ready to export your product or service?
- Sustainable growth rate of 6%-8%
- Access to Tier 1, 2 and 3 Cities
- Favourable demographics – growing, skilled, educated and productive workforce
- 500 million middle class with purchasing power parity by 2025
- Comparative advantage in labour-intensive industries
- Liberalisation of free trade policies
- Greater ease of doing business
Notice: the two conferences are connected and your business must attend both in order to benefit fully from the opportunity.
For more details and to sign up click here
To learn more about Brunel University London Initiatives, click here